Pre-Release Date: September 22nd, 2017
Operating Systems: macOS & Windows
Available via Auto Updater: September 25th, 2017
- SHA1: 43a1e276c486b396ac84921daf48a52a01caff0b
- SHA1: ac706065f9a058e8d027bf6d0344a2ea76b74527
What’s New in 2.0.8
- macOS: High Sierra is now supported!
Windows: Faster Docker Volumes is here for Windows! Your sites on Windows should now load noticeably quicker if it’s enabled. You can enable/disable Faster Docker Volumes in Preferences » Advanced.
- Faster Docker Volumes is disabled by default on Windows and enabled by default on macOS
- You will see a
local-flywheelWindows users for the SMB share. The credentials are completely randomized and the user can be removed at any time by disabling Faster Docker Volumes.
- Local now tries to detect if the VM is shutting down instead of getting stuck on “Checking System”. This would commonly happen if you quit Local with 0 sites running and then quickly re-open Local.
- Changed references to
VBoxManageto fix issues on case-sensitive file systems. This will resolve issues of Local not running on Mac’s with case-sensitive file systems.
2.0.8 includes the changes and improvements in 2.0.7 listed here: https://local.getflywheel.com/community/t/local-by-flywheel-2-0-7-pre-release