Local by Flywheel 3.0.2 is now available!
Note: Due to a regression in Local 3.0.0, you must manually update Local if you’re updating from either Local 3.0.0 or Local 3.0.1. See How do I manually upgrade Local? for more details.
Community Release Date: December 18th, 2018
Scheduled Auto Updater Release Date: December 18th, 2018
Operating Systems: macOS & Windows
- SHA1: a7ccb07977f1ff807ba7d8d0d07184d4b3a34751
- SHA1: 0d5d1661a2798786fd986a323030906bef11d64c
What’s New in 3.0.2
- Fixed regression with auto-updater “Quit & Install” button.
What’s New in 3.0.1
- Removed blurs from the user interface due to inadequate performance on certain devices
- Resolved potential high CPU usage when exporting or Pushing sites to Flywheel
- Upgraded bundled version of WordPress to 5.0.1
What’s New in 3.0.0
- Local Add-ons Library! Browse and download Add-ons straight from Local with a few clicks.
- Redesigned Connect to Flywheel page
- Added active state styling for the Site Info More dropdown
- Increased timeout and retry limit when waiting for a pull from Flywheel to complete
- Xdebug + PhpStorm Add-on is no longer included with Local. It can be installed through the new Add-ons Library!
- Add-ons must now be either
.zipwhen installing from Disk
- Addressed an issue where MySQL prefixes wouldn’t be properly replaced when Pushing to Flywheel
- Upgraded Electron to 3.0.11
- Upgraded bundled version of WordPress to 5.0.0